View this on-demand webinar, recorded live on September 20, 2017, to learn how to deploy UC software-based clients and interactive projectors in meeting rooms.
Darrin Thurston of Vaddio explains critical AV design elements in deploying software-based UC clients in meeting spaces. This includes an overview of key considerations:
- Design for UC soft clients (like Skype for Business and WebEx)
- Choosing video and audio devices in the meeting room
- Audio processing
- Bandwidth availability and guidelines for supporting HD video
- Room controls
- Room design elements (including camera placement and shot selection, lighting conditions, and acoustics)
Darrin also provides application examples of room designs based on Vaddio USB Conferencing Solutions.
Michelle Rydell of Epson focuses on BrightLink Pro, which helps users annotate, capture, and share ideas in real time. You’ll learn about the advantages of the BrightLink in corporate settings:
- Full-HD interactive display up to 100” - An extended whiteboard where BrightLink Pro projectors are placed side by side to achieve a large interactive area
- Designed to enhance productivity - Bring your own device, connect a PC or video conference device, collaborate locally or with remote participants
About the Presenters
Darrin Thurston has been VP of Vaddio product development since June 2012. He joined Vaddio from ClearOne Communications, where he was Vice President of Product Management, responsible for collaboration and conferencing products lines. During his tenure, their professional audio conferencing product lines garnered market share leadership in the industry. He was also instrumental in introducing a new class of USB and telephony conferencing products leveraging the mass adoption of Unified Communications in the enterprise space. Darrin holds a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from South Dakota State University.
Michelle Rydell has been in the AV Industry for 15 years for the past three with industry leader Seiko Epson Corporation. Commonly known as Epson, they are one of the world's largest manufacturers of projectors, point-of-sale printers, scanners, and information and imaging related equipment. Prior to Epson, she held contract positions with Samsung, Casio, and Digital Projections. Michelle is Business Development Manager for National Accounts, East, and she resides in Tampa, Florida.