Recorded live, Wednesday, November 1, 2017. Learn how to leverage your organization's existing infrastructure to deliver a secure, managed solution with a consistent user experience in every space.
- A detailed look at Crestron's DigitalMedia NVX series, which allows companies to distribute video over the network
- The ability of DM NVX to scale to thousands of endpoints
- Comparison of DM NVX series latency to HDBaseT® systems
- Use cases (including connecting DMPS rooms, connecting floors and buildings)
- Network security and design (AES encryption, 802.1x device authentication, Active Directory)
- Design examples
- XIO Director and how it solves the problem of systems-level management
About the presenter: With nearly 10 years of experience in the AV industry, Rob Carter is the Technology Manager for DigitalMedia at Crestron Electronics and as such is responsible for the overall development and success of Crestron’s DigitalMedia product line. Before getting into product and technology management, he worked as a firmware engineer at Crestron and was intimately involved in the overall design and development of the DigitalMedia product line. Rob holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Engineering from Johns Hopkins University.