InfoComm 2016 - AVI-SPL Guided Technology Tours
Each exhibit day at InfoComm 2016, we'll be hosting Guided Technology Tours of select partner booths. Tours will begin at our booth, N1218. Please arrive about 10 minutes prior to your tour.
Our daily Guided Technology Tours will be separated into three categories and will spend approximately 10-15 minutes per partner booth to view and discuss their latest technology solutions. We will also be raffling off prizes at the conclusion of each tour.
Collaboration Tour: (Wednesday AM & Thursday PM)
- Crestron -- Crestron DigitalMedia™ is the one platform for all your presentation, collaboration, and AV distribution needs. Once the systems are installed, use Crestron Fusion® Cloud to manage and support all the technology in spaces throughout the organization.
- Prysm -- Experience the future of work with Prysm Visual Workplace. Prysm is defining a new way of work, one where applications, content, video conferencing and the web can all be easily combined into a visual workspace where teams can create, edit and share.
- Cisco -- Cisco will feature some key expanded collaboration experiences, including Acano conferencing, new in-room controls on the Touch 10, the industry-leading PresenterTrack, and our complete pervasive video experience. We will also preview our new Spark-registered endpoints along with the full Spark services suite and developer platform.
- Polycom -- A wave of recent innovations from Polycom now puts people at the center of collaboration. See the benefits of Polycom® RealPresence Trio™ RealPresence Centro™ RealPresence Debut™ RealPresence Clariti™ and much more.
- Bluescape -- Learn about the collaboration system that enables users to share content with participants at different locations, using platforms like touch displays, iOS iPads, and Android tablets.
- Microsoft --Microsoft Surface Hub, the company’s new large-screen collaboration device, includes hardware innovations that allow groups to harness the power of Windows 10, Skype for Business, Office, OneNote and Universal Windows apps.
Audio Tour: (Wednesday PM & Friday AM)
- Sennheiser -- TeamConnect Wireless from Sennheiser is the first go-anywhere wireless audio conferencing solution that enables you to set up and host a professional-sounding conference in virtually any room. TeamConnect Ceiling adapts to the infrastructure of every meeting room.
- QSC -- QSC is a globally recognized manufacturer of audio/video/control solutions for huddle rooms, stadiums and everything in between. Our systems make it easy for your team to design and integrate flexible, scalable solutions that include software-based DSP, IP cameras, amplifiers, loudspeakers, and control devices.
- Tannoy --TANNOY is dedicated to bringing its wealth of engineering expertise, market knowledge and brand values to the commercial install, performance install, and live audio sectors. Among these, TANNOY has become a recognized leader as well as a key player with many highly successful product lines to be found in bars, clubs, hotels, restaurants, music venues, theatres and theme parks the world over.
- Shure -- Visit the Shure booth at InfoComm for an up-close demonstration of Microflex® Advance™ Array Microphones featuring Steerable Coverage™ technology, a precise new way to configure polar patterns and capture participant voices at any location in a meeting space.
- Biamp -- Biamp will be demoing its award-winning product suite: Tesira® media system for digital audio networking, Audia® digital audio platform, Nexia® digital signal processors, Oreno™ mobile control software for Tesira-equipped conference rooms, Devio™ the collaboration tool for modern workplaces, Biamp AEC technology, and Vocia® networked public address and voice evacuation system.
- Harman -- HARMAN Professional Solutions is the world’s largest professional audio, video, lighting and control company. Serving entertainment and enterprise markets through an array of automation and IT solutions, our brands include AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, DigiTech, JBL Professional, Lexicon, Martin, Soundcraft and Studer.
Projection / Display Tour: (Thursday AM & Friday PM)
- Sony -- Sony Professional has a diverse product line including professional projectors, displays, camcorders, pro audio, AV over IP solution and more. InfoComm 2016 will be the only time for the forseeable future that Sony Electronics will showcase its world-class, visionary giant canvas technology in the U.S.
- LG -- LG is a solutions provider with industry experts offering display solutions for corporate communications, retail, QSR/foodservice, hospitality, healthcare, education, and government. We will identify your specific needs and guide you through the development of a solution targeted toward building your brand image and enhancing the quality of customer experience.
- NEC -- Experience how you can transform and enable greater visual solutions with NEC Display Solutions, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions. NEC will bring together its display technology and ecosystem of partners to showcase how information is shared, presented, analyzed, reviewed and controlled.
- Barco -- Barco delivers a value-based approach to helping forward-thinking companies meet their business needs in the entertainment, corporate office, education, industrial and branding/retail advertising sectors. Our best-in-class projection, LED/LCD displays, image processing and networking technologies converge to create comprehensive solutions that span a wide range of applications, from concert and live event venues, to corporate meeting rooms, to emergency operations centers to university classrooms.
- Sharp -- Sharp will show how the use of open standards provide maximum interoperability, greater flexibility, optimum performance, vendor neutrality and efficient resource utilization. Software and accessory providers can also take advantage of the Sharp Strategic Technology Alliance Resource (STAR), an exclusive program for third-party products and services that complement Sharp professional display products.
- Hitachi -- The Business Solutions Group markets 3LCD, DLP and Laser Projectors that offer professional-grade performance for all environments. Hitachi projectors are extremely intuitive, user-friendly and the most competitive-priced models in the industry. Ranging from portable to installation-grade large-venue models, Hitachi delivers unmatched presentation performance.
- Epson -- Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide, creates innovative projection technologies for business, education and the home. Incorporating industry-leading 3LCD technology, Epson offers a complete line of interactive, ultraportable and installation projectors designed to deliver quality, reliability and cost-effective performance. Experience the latest in visual technology new laser projectors and interactive displays.
- Samsung -- Samsung Electronics leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Come and see how our displays will enable you to collaborate, attract and engage with your customers more effectively than before. LED, outdoor/high bright displays, video walls, and e-board displays will be on display.
Dates/Times Guided Tours available on:
- Collaboration - Wednesday, June 8th - Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Audio - Wednesday, June 8th - Time: 1:30 p.m.
- Projection/Display - Thursday, June 9th - Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Collaboration - Thursday, June 9th - Time: 2:00 p.m.
- Audio - Friday, June 10th - Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Projection/Display - Friday, June 10th - Time 1:00 p.m.
Questions or additional information?
Please contact Ian Jones at 888-884-7168 x2693 or email at email@example.com.
Hope you take a tour with us to learn more about AVI-SPL, our partners, and about the latest technology solutions!